Why is resiliency important?
Studies show that two-thirds of Americans lack the basic resiliency skills to overcome challenges in their life. These challenges may include:
- Financial difficulties
- Relationship problems
- Career issues
- Health problems
- Addictions (smoking, alcohol, gambling, sex, spending)
- Loss of a loved one
If you lack resiliency skills to overcome challenges, it is difficult, if not impossible, to live up to your full potential at home, at work, or in the community.
Can resiliency skills be improved?
The good news is that you can build or improve resiliency skills before, during or after adversity strikes. Steve believes that, by building these resiliency skills, you can go on to accomplish goals you never thought possible, regardless of the challenge.
What is ‘Radical Resiliency’?
In Steve’s keynote presentation, he shares his message of ‘RADICAL RESILIENCY’: the awe inspiring ability to recover from difficult challenges and live the life of your dreams. He demonstrates this by utilizing a resiliency triangle: attitude, commitment and support.
What will people learn from Steve’s presentation?
They will learn how to:
- Uncover the ‘Radical Resiliency’ from within to build a dream life
- Discover the ‘silver lining’ in any adverse situation.
- Develop a healthy support system of friends, family and self-help groups.
- Build ‘psychological immunity’ for future challenges